Sun Louver System
HI-STEEL Aluminium Sun louver 84R System comprises of 84 mm wide and 16 mm deep roll formed out of aluminium colis. Panels are made of 0.9 mm thick aluminium alloy with cut outs.
HI-STEEL Sun louver system is a vertical wall sun shading system. The system use 84R panels that snap into vertically mounted frames. The frame can be mounted on the exterior of a building over window openings, along balconies or over open area on a building elevation.
The vertical frames are offered in two different designs that hold the panels at a different angle of 35 and 45 degrees. The range of angles provides air flow, Sun shading, safety from rainfall and desired visibility.
Applications & Features:
- Horizontal Sun louver system is for high sun angles. The horizontal application assures a constant and reliable sun control system during sunny period.
- Angled projection 84 R Sun louver system for high and medium sun angles, sloped applications give even more shade.
- Vertical 84R Sun louver system for lower sun angles, the vertical application allows a reliable sun control system with good visibility of the outside.
- Combined 84R Sun louver system the best sun protection can be obtained using a horizontal or angled louver in combination with a vertical 84R Sun louver. Maximum inside and outside visibility can be obtained using this solution.
- Protection from strong sun light, heat insulation, low maintenance cost, easy installation, long life and gives exclusive look to the buildings.